The Hammerset Nail Anchor for Multiple Fixings
- Conductor Security
- Fire protection boards
- Fire protection plates
- Ventilation systems
- Wire and nonious hangers
- Mounting rails
- Metal clamps
- Substructures made of wood and metal
- zinc-plated steel
- stainless steel
- Highly Corrosion-Resistant
- Concrete C12/15 to C50/60, cracked, for multiple fixings of non-structural applications
Also suitable for:
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Pre-stressed hollow-core concrete slabs
- The special active principle allows for a simple hammerset installation and, therefore, a short processing time.
- The extremely short anchor depth prevents reinforcement hits, and creates the conditions for a trouble-free installation.
- The optimised expansion clip ensures hold when placing in the drill hole, and prevents it falling out during overhead installations.
- The massive shaft cross-section guarantees a high load-bearing capacity, thus offering an extremely high level of safety.
- A range of head shapes allows for the fixing of wide-ranging fixtures, and for the ideal adaptation to suit the intended use.
- The TITAN II with nail head is suitable for push-through installation. The TITAN II M6 is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation. The TITAN II OE and H are suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The installed TITAN II nail anchor expands automatically under load. The cone is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- TITAN S-SBO to slip onto the drill,
- TITAN S-SDS for series installation with a drilling hammer,
- TITAN S-H for the manual installation of mounting rails.