STOP PRESS: [New] Online Electrical Earthing Training Course.
In the Classroom
GreyMatters offers Electrical Earthing training and grounding training courses. Therefore, flexibly tailored from half-day courses to full-day (or longer) seminars. Also, we provide customised electrical Earthing training and electrical grounding training to companies, consultants and related professionals.
Our electrical Earthing and grounding training courses are developed for:
- Utility and Industrial Electrical Engineers and Engineering Technicians
- Project Engineers
- Electrical Consultants
- Design Engineers
- Field Technicians
- Electrical Technicians
- Plant Operators
- Plant Engineers
- Electrical Supervisors
Training course subject matter includes:
- Options available for difficult to Earth geologies and scenarios
- How to properly connect Earthing system electrodes and conductors
- Types of bonds that are acceptable and where to use them
- Resistance-to-Earth testing
- Earthing Theory
- Hot and Cold Site Theory
- Soil Resistivity testing
- Sphere of Influence Theory
- Basics of Earthing system design
- How Earthing Design can ensure human safety in high-voltage environments
- The impact of lightning strikes on Earthing Systems
- The basic principles of the grounding of medium and high voltage electrical systems
- Protective or Safety Earthing systems
- Safe and unsafe working conditions
- Design considerations of an Earthing Mat for medium and high voltage
- Measuring of Earth resistance, the resistivity in substations
- Protection of substations from lightning energy
Also, on offer, a specialised earthing and bonding training course to cover the proper use of grounding engineering and simulation software. Such as how to use the RESAP Module of the CDEGS program for analysing soil resistivity data.
So, if you are interested in attending or sponsoring an earthing or grounding training course please click on the chat widget below.