GreyMatters specialise in Electrical earthing Services. Therefore, we take the earthing Risk off the table for your high-value critical assets. – Which means, in the process demystify any complexity into an easy-to-understand earthing system design, plan or strategy for you.
Hence, GreyMatters advice, designs and support will make your life a little easier. In so much, when you have a High Voltage Power System that needs HV electrical earthing design (grounding). So, we do the leg-work to get your project compliant with the latest IEC / IEEE standards. So, you don’t have to worry.
As a matter of fact, compliance comes built-in, so your high voltage earthing system design is neither over, nor, under-engineered – it’s a correctly optimised so that every penny you invest, is a penny
“So, Say goodbye to open check-book installations!”Dr F Dawalibi
The Top 1% Rule
Also, GreyMatters uses the Top 1% CDEGS software with its powerful visualisations, operated by the Top 1% of certified engineering staff, with the Top 1% of specialist test equipment – this all adds up to …
So, Technically Secure HV Electrical Earthing Designs you can rely on – by eliminating potential sources of error throughout the process.I Griffiths, MD
Electrical Earthing Services & Global support
Riseof Earth Potential modelling (EPR).
- Hot-Site assessment.
- Fault Investigation and Risk Assessment.
- High Voltage Electrical Earthing Design.
- Electrical Earthing Design Verification.
- System Modelling and Simulation.
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
- Lightning Protection including preventative solutions
- Pipeline interference – corrosion.
- Clean Earthing and noise investigation
- Impressed voltage EMF safety
- Soil Resistivity
- High frequency/transient analysis
- Remote monitoring
Electrical Earthing Services from an International Field-based team of Electrical Earthing Experts
- Earth Resistance and Impedance Measurement.
- Soil Resistivity Measurement
- Touch/Step Safety Measurement
- Point-to-point sectional continuity
Sector-based work case studies
Large scale tier-4 Data Centres (DTC)